Adult Development Center (ADC) Program
The purpose of the Adult Development Center is to promote full and productive participation in vocational, community, and social/leisure opportunities.
The goal is to increase vocational, community, social, and self-advocacy skills through training and support.
The overall ongoing program goal will be to increase each client's level of self-sufficiency and independence to their fullest potential.
Objectives are established based on the individual's needs and choices through a person centered planning process. Some objectives include, but are not limited to:
Basic Writing Skills
Arts and Crafts Skills
Some activities include, but are not limited to:
- Restaurant training
- Visiting local library and museums
- Grocery shooping
- Shopping for personal needs
- Using puplic transportation
- Community employment training
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Be a client of Inland Regional Center.
- Must be developmentally disabled.
- Meet standards as stated in B.E.S.T. Opportunities' Policies and Procedures.
Program hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. until 2:30 p.m.
Transportation is available to and from the facility.